King’s Lynn IT install and support various types of Servers for small to medium sized businesses throughout West Norfolk.
Our experienced team of engineers can design a computer network and implement the solution that is right for your business. Wherever possible we will recommend Hosted Solutions to keep costs down but in some cases a Dedicated Server is required.
When an on-site dedicated server is needed you will receive the following benefits:
- Keep all your data centralised in one safe and secure place.
- Integrate your E-mail system and allow for improved data Backups.
- Enable your workers to share and organise Files, Calendars, Contacts and E-mails.
- An on-premises server solution tailored to small businesses allowing Printer, Scanning and Fax sharing.
- Allow for Secure Access for Remote Workers from virtually anywhere.
- Improved control and monitoring of your network.
When a Hosted Solution is suitable you will receive the following benefits:
- No large up-front costs
- Scale the services for any amount of uses
- Uptimes exceeding 99% which are far greater than on-site solutions
- Accessibility from anywhere in the world
- Disaster recovery built in as standard
- Automated backup procedures as standard
With many years experience installing Servers of all types, we are well equipped to pro-actively support your business so that you feel secure in the knowledge your computers are in safe hands.